Monday, March 27, 2017

Another Novel Idea

I am still trying to decide between two alternate scenarios for my novel chamber 6. While I try to make that hard decision, I will be working on another novel tentatively titled A Mother's Love. My pending synopsis follows the endearing Evelyn Luce who charms her way into the hearts of unsuspecting bachelors to extort them for money by getting pregnant. Her babies that make it to full term are abandoned at International Promises Orphanage while she uses the child support and hush money to create a new identity in another city. All that glitters isn't easy for this gold digger as she deals with personality disorder, childhood trauma, addiction, and a determined P.I. The story came to me while listening to my friends discussing current events and the evil people that get away from justice. Will Evelyn get what's coming to her?

No comments:

Post a Comment