Friday, May 16, 2014

New Adventures Await!

I'm really excited because now that I have a real stable job for the first time I can start blogging adventures again because I have MONEY! I can not express enough how relieved I am to be earning money again. I won't be able to go out that much because I'm saving up for a car and college tuition to finish out a bachelor's in art-graphic design. But here's my current bucket list:
~Zenna Thai & Japanese Restaurant- 1914 Laws St. Dallas, TX 75202
~Zhabuki Asian Shabu- 2380 N. Central Expy, Plano, Texas 75074
~The Free Man Cajun Cafe and Lounge- 2626 Commerce Street, Dallas, Texas 75226
~Yama Sushi Izakaya Style Restaurant- 8989 Forest Lane #112 Dallas, Texas
~Full Circle Tavern 1319 South Lamar Street, Dallas, Texas
~Improv Restaurant and Comedy Theater

No comments:

Post a Comment