Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Love and Everything Else

Welcome to my blog! I'm currently working on my first book which is a compilation of all my poems since I started writing in grade school. Some of my poems are mushy and embarassing but I am putting myself out there for the world to see. I finished my cover already but haven't picked which version of it I like the most. Maybe you can help me out? Please feel free to comment. It's collague of pictures of my closest friends and family members that encourage me to persue my dreams. I thought it was a better way of dedicating the book to them instead of writing out their names on a barren white page. I hope to have the book uploaded sometime this weekend. Here's a new poem I just came up with that I will be adding to my book. This poem is dedicated to my college friends.

Ganbare! (Good Luck)

Hey I heard your finals are coming up
So I wrote this poem to wish you luck
And if you ever feel like you're in the dumps
Remember I'm here for you to cheer you up!

Here are my cover samples for my upcoming book titled Poetry Collection: Love and Everything Else:



  Thank you for taking the time to read my first blog post and don't forget to comment. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I like the the first full color version the most. It pops out more and would be an excellent book jacket.

    ReplyDelete